Monday, November 23, 2009

This is me procrastinating...

I can't think of anything really interesting to say. My last day of the semester (exams and all) is December 7th and I have so much homework to do before then. I have at least 3 papers looming over my head...ugh. (Some of it MIGHT be my fault since I have procrastinated.)

I think my problem is that I can't say "no" to people. I mean, this has always been my problem, even in the US, but here it follows the trend of, "yes, I do want to ____ (insert fun activity here). And, even though I have homework, I'll come anyway!" While this is all well and good, and I have a really great time, it also means I have about no motivation to deal with my school assignments.


I really just want it to be break so I can go travel! Here is a picture that describes how excited all of us are for vacation (along with our well-loved travel guides)!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

"I mean, this has always been my problem, even in the US..."

Hahahaha. I think you know why I'm laughing.

katiemt said...

you are turning into MEEEEE! i'm so proud...

nidle (ninja)

GO EXERCISE