Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am SO behind.

Since starting this semester, I have found that I'm really busy (surprise, surprise) doing all sorts of things (but that's another post in and of itself). I hate that I don't have as much time to blog, write in my journal, or Skype with people...I think I'm going to have to find a better balance? For now at least are the rest of the highlights of my Christmas break travels!
Palenque: definitely one of my favorite spots in Mexico

What happens when you've seen too many pyramids; you just want to jump off of them!

Hiking in the jungle in Chiapas! Que padre!

Christmas Eve dinner!
Chichen Itza

Beach in Tulum...beautiful!

Typical meal in Belize: chicken, rice and beans, potatoes, and watermelon juice. Yum!

Tapado en Livingston, Guatemala...the meal where everything comes with eyes and legs still attached. (I'm still not too convinced.)

Tikal in Guatemala

Couch surfing in Xela! So much fun!

Coffee in Chiapas :)

Monte Alban in Oaxaca. The end of a wonderful trip!

No comments: