Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goodbye Guanajuato

Tomorrow I am leaving to go travel for the next 5ish weeks! I'm so excited to go see new places, meet new people, experience new things...

It's a little weird to not be spending the holidays in NC with the cold weather (I'm still wearing tank tops here) and with my family, but I keep reminding myself that this is going to be an awfully big adventure! And I'm SURE that there will be lots of stories that come out it...

So, I will not be able to update much in the next few weeks, but it will give you something to look forward to!!

Some pictures of Guanajuato at Christmas time :) Merry Christmas!






"Why, I'd like nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure, worthy of our trip." (Aristophanes)
"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure." (William Feather)

1 comment:

David Payne said...

If you go to San Luis take warm clothes. No joke.