Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It is January 1st and I have a tan lines from both my bikini and my Chacos. Awesome.

On another note, I'm really excited for 2010. I know that everybody is kind of obligated to say that every time we enter a new year, but for real I'm excited. Why? Because 2010 should have looked something like this: begin student teaching in the next couple of days, graduate college, find a job in North Carolina, and begin my ¨real life¨as a teacher. Instead, I will spend six and half more months in Mexico, a country and people and language that I have fallen in love with, I will go back to UNCG to be a student for another year, and I'm sure the year will be filled with laughing, teaching, and learning. It's nice how things don't always turn out as planned...life is more interesting that way.

1 comment:

ProfLuis said...

Best of the best for you!
Pax et Frataernitas!

atte
Luis

p.s. Esta chida tu foto!