Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Really Good Day

Today was a relatively normal day but there were just lots of little things that made it great! First, I got to sleep late because I didn't have class until 11. I went downtown before class to buy tickets to go to Ixtapa this weekend with Lisa and some other exchange students. Yay for the beach!! Then I had fonetica y fonologia which I have now decided is my favorite class that I'm taking (which is surprising because I didn't like it at first). Afterwards Clara and I went downtown for milkshakes and sat and talked, in Spanish, for over an hour. When I got back to the house I had a letter (thanks Mom) and a package (thanks Petey) waiting for me! I love snail mail :) I had a really good violin lesson this afternoon; I'm so glad that I have the chance to continue playing my violin here because, otherwise, I would miss music a lot (who would have ever thought I would say that?). Then I met up with the group going to Ixtapa to finish talking details for this weekend's trip. To end it all, I ate dinner with Eloisa and Octavio and we talked almost the whole time about bull fights. Haha.

Although this might seem rather boring (and it's really just a list of what I did today), all of the things combined to make an awesome day!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Sister, this post just made me incredibly happy. I love you!

Kristi said...

Hi Veronica! thanks for posting on my blog, because it lead me straight to yours....I'm excited to read about your study abroad experience while I'm doing mine :-)