Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Minute Things

Today I officially turned in my last assignment! I'm done with school...well, for now. It's been an interesting year not studying my "real" major. I think it's going to cost me a little to get back into the whole music thing. Now the idea of trying to identify a key signature seems really foreign and far away. I should have taken the Praxis II when I still actually remembered my music theory.

And, all my gifts are bought! For those of you who know how much I hate shopping, this is quite the accomplishment. I'm pretty excited about them all and stayed relatively true to my list. I also got a couple of little things for myself :) Now, the issue is getting it all in my suitcase...

The days pass by so quickly now. Sunday is going to be here before I'm ready for it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you are coming home soon!!!!!!!
Enjoy your last few days there!!!!!! can't wait to see you