Wednesday, June 2, 2010

National Running Day

Dear Creeper,

Thanks for cutting short Shannon's and my run this morning. You're lucky we're such nice people or else we probably could have told you quite a few things that we were thinking. Go creep on someobody else...or, better yet, not at all.

Other news:

-It's been in the mid-90s for like a week solid. Ugh. You step out of the house and the heat and the sun kills you. I have absolutely no energy after being outside all day and think I am continuously dehydrated. I know I've been an air-conditioning basher, but what I would give for some relief...or a giant pool to jump in.

-I have my German oral exam today. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to not slip into speaking Spanish. But it's going to be hard.

-I don't know how I'm going to pack all my stuff to comply with airline regulations.

-This picture makes me laugh every single time I look at it. It's from our bike trip to San Miguel. Jumping pictures will ALWAYS be the best. Period.

No comments: